Exam Time Table
- The school prepares the students for the 10 year CBSE examination which is recognized for admission to yhe Plus Two courses in India.
- The medium of instruction is English and the students are expected to speak only in English within the school campus.Malayalam and Hindi are compulsory languages for standards I to VII.In standars VIII,IX,X the students can choose either Hindi or Malayalam.
- There will be two terminal examinations and two mid-term examinations in a year,other than regular tests.LKG and UKg will have only three examinations.
- At the end of every lesson there will be a unit test a zero period.
- Please refer to the calender section for the dates of each examination and the dates on which progress reports are issued on the students.
- Each termily Examination will be based on portions taught till that examination from the beginning of the term.
- Parents are advised to watch the progress of their children very closely,consult the teachers and take their advice whenevert necessary.
- All answer papers of all examinations(except the final exam) will be sent to the parents for their scrutiny,signatures and return.This gives the parents sufficient opportunity to watch the performance of their children.
- suitable changes in the modfe and pattern of examinations will be made when found necessary.Such changes will be intimated to the students in advance.
- Weekly Test Papers will be conducted for std X and XII students from the first week of june.