It is compulsory that every student shall wear school uniform on all working days. However they can put on colour dress on their birthdays.
Uniform cloth is availble in the school store.Stitching style must be in the prescribed style mentioned in the diary.
Personal Hygiene of the StudentThe Uniform must be clean and tidy.
Hair Style of Boys:Short Hair cuts. (Nail polish is not allowed. Nails should be trimmed. There should be no bangles, no chains and no
Hair Style of Girls:Short Hair cuts. (with hairbands upto Std V and double plaits with black hair bands for Std VI to X).
Monday,Tuesday,Thursday, & Friday
FOR BOYSStd. I-IV : Fawn strips check half sleeve shirt, Fawn shorts, belt, socks and black shoes.
Std.V-VIII : Fawn strips check half sleeve shirt,Fawn pants ,belt,socks and black shoes.
FOR GIRLSStd.I-IV : Fawn strips check half sleeve shirt,fawn skirt, ribbon and bow.
Std. V-VIII : Fawn strips half sleeve churidar with overcoat, fawn socks and black shoes.
FOR BOYSStd.I-IV : Ash strips half sleeve shirt, Ash shorts ,belt, socks and black shoes.
Std.V-VIII : Ash strips half sleeve shirt, Ash pants ,belt,socks and black shoes.
FOR GIRLSStd.I-IV : Ash strips half sleeve shirt, Ash skirt, ribbon and bow.
Std. V-VIII : Ash strips half sleeve churidar with overcoat, ash socks and black shoes.
- Students have to come to school in the Prescribed uniform.
- School does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, money clothes and other things. At the very beginning
- of the new academic year of the school, all books must be covered with brown paper and labeled.
- Punctuality is the soul of discipline. All are expected to be in school on time. A leave note from the parent or guardian explaining the reason for the absence of his/her ward is absolutely necessary, without it the student will not be admitted in the class.
- Everybody should take pride in keeping the school clean. They should be careful not to litter the floor with fruits skins and seeds. They should use the waste paper basket or bins kept for the purpose.
- Any student who has damaged any school property has to make good the damage. It is forbidden to write on the walls or on the school furniture. It is breach of good manners to rock chairs or to sit on teacher’s chairs or desks.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases will not be allowed in class unless certified by a competent doctor.
- Every student must possess school diary on which all the directives are printed inclusive of songs to be sung,
- principal’s and classteacher’s remarks, the leave absents, late attendance records. This hand book must be brought daily to class.
- Students are responsible to the authorities for their behavior in and out of the school. In order to maintain the discipline and tone of the school, assessment report of each student, will be recorded by the class teacher time to time. It reveals;
- Unsatisfactory conduct.
- Poor study habits, home work and daily lesson habitually not done.
- Disturbance caused by the student in class.
- Long and unexplained absence, irregular attendance, habitual idleness.
- Carmal Central School is an English medium school and in order to acquire fluency in speaking the language, students must make it a point to speak only English in the School premises. Parents must encourage this. Otherwise your aim is defeated in putting your child in an English Medium School.
- Leave is granted only on sound reasons and that is based on application by the guardians.
- Students who are absent for the Terminal Examinations for any reason,other than sickness supported by a doctor’s certificate, will be considered failed in that particular examination.
- Watches are not allowed till Std. V students. Students of Std. VI and above can use simple watches without fancy.
- Students should not wear gold ornaments. No toys, or other play materials are allowed in the school. Exchange of money or any other transactions are not allowed among students.
- Students are responsible for the safety of their own belongings. The school will not assume any responsibility for the loss of the students’ belongings.
- Identity card, diary and library card, if lost, will be charged Rs. 50/- each.
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline of their wards and inculcating the habit of hardwork and systematic learning.
- Parents are advised to pursue the student’s diary for any information from the school and also check their notebooks and see whether their children are doing their home work noted in it.
- Parents should inform the school about the change of their addresses, if any.
- All communications (request / complaint) made by parents/guardian should be addressed to the Principal/Manager and not to the class teacher and all correspondence from the school to the parents will go through the Principal/Manager.
- Parents are requested to be present for the Parents’ Teachers’ Association(PTA) whenever it is held.
- Transfer Certificate at the request will not be issued unless the entire fee for the particular academic year is paid off.
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded in case of cancelation of the admission
- Application of all kinds of certificates should reach the school office atleast 5 days prior to the requirement.
- Admission tickets for Board examination will not be issued without clearing dues.
- Parents are requested to come and sign progress report on the specified day itself.
- Late-comers will not be allowed to go to the class without meeting the Principal / Manager.
For Better Result
* Time is precious. So never waste it. A fixed time should be set apart daily for study at home.
* The recommended hours for your personal and effective studies are: 04.30 am to 06.30 am, 06.00 pm to 08.00 pm, 08.30 pm to 10.30 pm
* Revise the work done in the class every day and make sure that you have understood everything clearly and thoroughly.
Do not postpone things until examinations. Feel free to ask your teachers for help if you have any difficulties.
* Develop a reading habit. Reading makes a complete human.
* There is a time for work and time for play. While studying let your whole heart be on your studies.
* Make a daily timetable for study,meals,rest,recreation etc. This will enable you to cultivate regular habits, the most valuable asset in your life.
ABSENCE AND LEAVES
Regular attendance at school is the prime requisite for progress in study. Parents are to ensure that their child does not absents himself / herself from school without valid reasons.
Permission for absence must be obtained before taking leave for any reason other than illness or emergency. A written application must be submitted to the class teachers for permission, preferably in this Diary.
When a student returns to school after a period of unexpected absence, he/she must have the reason for absence certified in the diary by his/her guardian or parents.
If the absence is likely to prolong, the principal should be informed at the earliest. Absence owing to illness extending over 5 days should be communicated to the principal along with a medical certificate.
Absenting on the first day after holidays or for examinations will be viewed seriously.
Continuous absence for 15 days or more without leaves will render a pupil liable to be removed from the roll. Re-admission, if granted, will be made only after the payment of fresh admission fees.
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All the Staff and Students are directed to avail themselves of the Library facilities in the school.
- Students may borrow only one book at a time may retain it for a week and it can be renewed for one more week.
- Examine the books while borrowing and report to the Librarian of any damage, missing pages etc. before leaving the Library.
- Books borrowed from the Library should be kept neat. No marking, underlining or scribbling of any kind in the library book is allowed.
- The person in whose name the library card is issued will be held responsible for all books drawn there on.
- If books are lost, damaged or defaced, a fine up to double the cost of the book will be charged. In case of any dispute the Principal’s decision shall be final and binding.
- Reference books shall not be taken out of the library. No other books are allowed in the reference section.
- All books and cards must be returned before the end of February every year. Clearance from the library is required before applying for Transfer Certificate.
- Library functions from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm on all working days.
- Students are advised to use library facilities as far as possible.
- No student is allowed to keep a book more than a fortnight (14 days). Those who fail to return the book on the prescribed date will be fined Rs. 10 per day.
- Students are not allowed to subtend the book.
- A new book will not be issued unless the old book is returned in the state in which it is priorly given.
IN THE CHURCH
Respect the Church as it is the House of God. On entering the Church make a profound bow with deliberate attention and reverence. Then go to the place assigned to you. When you stand or sit, do it perfectly. Observe perfect silence in the Church which will help you for deep and personal prayer. While saying prayers, do it clearly and distinctly. Your heart must follow the words.
A MODEL STUDENT
* One who is pure in thought, word and deed.
* One who has “Guru Bhakti” and therefore respects all the teachers of the school.
* One who never calls bad names no matter what others call him. You cannot throw mud and keep your own hands clean.
* One who is never cruel. You must not hurt even a fly needlessly. Cruelty is the trait of bully. Kindness is the mark of a gentle man.
* One who never tells lies. Even white lies leave a black spot on the character.
* One who never quarrels. When your tongue gets unruly, lock it in.
* One who is always ready to lend a helping hand at home to his / her parents, in school to his/ her teachers and Companions.
* One who never cheats or is unfair at play. Cheating is contemptible anywhere and at any age. Play should strengthen, not weaken character.
9.30 AM - 3.30 PM
Office Time : 9.00 AM - 4.00 PM
09.30 am to 12.30 pm
01.45 pm to 03.15 pm
09.00 am to 09.30 am
01.00 pm to 01.20 pm